Job Type: Part-Time
Job Location: Hunt Valley, MD
Investment Watch has been in business for 20 years with a Hunt Valley location since January 2017. We are looking for a dynamic, professional, energetic person to join our team. In this role you will work with all members of the office as you assist them with all administrative tasks. Whether there is Quick Books data entry to be completed, office supplies to be ordered and unpacked, phones to be answered, guests to be greeted or events to be planned, you are happy to help! You enjoy being the go-to person and it is important to you that your work is completed quickly and efficiently. This is a great position for someone who likes to learn and do different things every day. It is a Part-Time position (3 days a week) with some flexibility as to which 3 days you work. The hours are 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM and there is also some flexibility with the hours. This is a great position for a college student looking for experience in the financial services field (specifically financial planning, corporate planning, and tax planning) or anyone that wants the flexibility to work a 3-day week. There is the opportunity for advancement as we are a company looking to grow with positive, energetic, driven people.
- Perform general office duties and responsibilities, including photocopying, filing, scanning, ordering supplies, etc.
- Perform general receptionist duties (greeting guests, answering phones)
- Open, Sort and Deliver incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist in planning Educational and Client Appreciation Events
- Perform Bookkeeping Data Entry And Reconciliation
- Create, Format and Edit documents
- Scan, Archive and File documents
- Classify and Organize business records and files efficiently
- Pay bills through Online Banking and Maintain electronic files for those invoices
- Coordinate Catering as needed
- Perform other organizational duties as assigned
- Secondary school diploma
- Office/Clerical/ Administrative support experience helpful
- Cheerful Demeanor
- Quick Books and Microsoft Outlook experience helpful
- Familiarity with general office equipment (phone system, photocopying, scanning, etc.)
- Ability to Prioritize and Multitask
- Professional Appearance and Pleasant Phone voice
- Handle Confidential Information with Care
Starting salary is based on experience and education.
Submit your Application Today!
Ready to meet with a trusted Investment Watch advisor?
We provide free consultations to discuss your financial situation. We will
Check the background of this financial advisor on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Registered Representative Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC to residents of CA, DE, FL, GA, MD, NC, PA, TN, VA, WI, WV, DC. Advisory services offered through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.
Cambridge is not affiliated with Investment Watch, LLC